Friday, October 17, 2008

"W": What else to say.....

Hey, whats going on?, well I started the weekend off by going to see the "W" based who everyone hates and loves(especially hates). Director Oliver Stone, who also did "Nixon", took on the project to chronicle the president's life.

When I was in the theater, I had noticed that I had to be the youngest person that was in the audience. Everyone was elderly,but it seems thats the only people this movie attracts.

The movie consists of centering on the president's "drunken" and presidential days.
While the movie doesn't portray all W's screw-ups and flaws, you can still get the message!!!!

Who knew the president was so crazy back in the day!! If your a fan of history, I recommend to see it but to say that it's WORTH YOUR HAMILTON..........I'm not so sure. But on a positive note, I think Thandia Newton actually made Condoleezza Rice look a little(tiny) bit more attractive than she's known for. Have a good time watching the rise of the person who received the lowest approval rating in U.S. history.

No comments: