Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nick And Norah's S***** Playlist Gets 2 Big Middle Fingers UP


After Superbad and Juno I figured Michael Cera could never dissapoint me.........WRONG! Now I relize why people don't like watching trailers because every funny part of this movie I had already seen in the trailer.While in the theatre I was amazed that people were laughing at scenes that were already shown in the trailer.All I was thinking was what are these dumbasses laughing at.I literally knew when the movie would end due to the fact that I had remembered the trailer and relized that certain scenes didn't come up yet.Other than that I don't think anyone can relate to what goes on in this movie.For example Nick (Michael Cera) makes Norah (Kat Dennings) orgasm in the same amount of time it took him to unzip her pants.I definitely don't recommend this movie to anyone other than Nick and Norah.

No comments: