Monday, October 6, 2008

Is there Something Wrong with protraying the Same character?

Over the weekend, while at my local video store, I came across a movie that looked mad familiar. It was THE BANK JOB starring Jason Statham. Now we all seen a previous movie of his called the Italian Job with Mark Walhberg, and I asked myself, what the difference? With using the same type of character, you might want to skip this while going through the shelves........WRONG!!!!! This is actually a good movie. We finally get to hear Statham not trying so hard to speak American. You actually get to hear him talk as a naive British man. I was surprised to find another movie involving bank heists with Statham could be good for a second time. P and J gives it "RentalQuality" But I definitely prefer you see it, and hope the upcoming sequel the Brazilian Job is just as intriguing.

No comments: