Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Speed Racer was the SH****!!!!!

So, finally, I finally got my hands on "Speed Racer"......yea I know what you're thinking, I'm mad late. but I would like to tell you it was GREAT!!!
The Wachowski brothers who are known for the famous "Matrix trilogy" have done it again. Only they could have made such a well-round film that is intriguing and faithful to the series. Basically, this movie killed "Transformers". I say that because Michael Bay who was the director is known to make movies with little plot and mainly explosions.....explosions....EXPLOSIONS!!!!
"Speed Racer" was excellent even as a kid movie to deliver a great performance.
For example, even when you think its about to end, there is STILL MORE!!!, nothing is cut short and is long enough to get the message. I advise for you to see "Speed Racer" because my friends, it is WORTH YOUR HAMILTON!!!

No comments: